Rec Center Pools
Open Swim Hours
Adult swim only until 10 am everyday.
(Adult swim only during Swim Lessons 5 - 7:15 pm)
Tuesday & Thursday 10 am - 9 pm
10 am - 6 pm
Saturday & Sunday 10 am - 7:30 pm
See Aquatics Schedule (PDF) for lap swimming, aqua exercise classes, slide, diving board, whirlpool, steam room and sauna hours. Schedule subject to change without notice, please confirm with Rec Center front desk, 303-231-1300.
- Zero-depth entry
- 120-foot water slide
- Lion slide for the little ones
- "River" for water exercise and/or tubing
- Fountains and tumble buckets
- Eight lane, 25-yard competitive lap pool
- Diving board
Steam Room & Dry Sauna
- Children under 14 not allowed
- Teens 14 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- For your safety please limit time in all heat amenities
- Do not pour liquids on steam room thermostat
- No essential oils or fragrances inside steam room or sauna
- Children under the age of 3 are required to wear a swim diaper and/or tight-fitting plastic pants under their swimsuits. No regular diapers allowed in pools.
- Children under the age of 6 must be directly supervised within an arms reach, in the water, by a parent or guardian.
- Children 6 - 9 must be appropriately supervised by an adult in the pool area.
- Children 5 and older, please use gender appropriate locker rooms or family locker rooms.
- State health regulations require full head and body shower to be taken before entering pools.
- Pools may be closed periodically for swim lessons or swim team practices or meets. Notices will be posted in the facility.