Enjoy the convenience of on-site, affordable drop-in child care while you're getting in a workout at the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center!
Child care is provided on a first-come, first-served basis for children ages six months to 10 years old.
The Children's Pavilion is a positive and fun place for children filled with a variety of age-appropriate features, toy and books. An adjacent, enclosed playground is available for exclusive use by the Children's Pavilion.
StaffAll of our Child Care Attendants are experienced working with children, hold American Red Cross First Aid and CPR/AED certifications and have passed federal background checks.
- 2 Hour maximum
- A parent must be present inside the Rec Center at all times.
- Children must be signed in and out by their parent(s). Written permission and a photo ID is required to release your child to anyone else.
- For the health and well being of your child and others, and to maintain a healthy environment, sick children or children with cold or flu like symptoms will not be permitted in the Children's Pavilion.
- Personal care (i.e. diaper changing or feeding) cannot be provided by staff. Children who are unable to hold their own bottle must be fed by their parent.
- Snacks are welcome, but will not be provided by staff. Please keep snacks easy.
- Shoes must be worn by all children who are mobile by foot.
- No gum allowed. Children must dispose of gum before entering the Children's Pavilion.
- Personal belongings such as bottles, pacifiers, hats, gloves, coats, backpacks, toys, etc. should be labeled. Staff are not responsible for lost items.
- No more than four infants 6 to 11 months old will be admitted at one time. You may call ahead to ensure availability.
- Parents must provide a carrier for each infant.